Sunday 22 June 2014

A Month In Instagram | June '14





Well hello there stranger! I can't tell you how nice it is to get a large cup of Earl Grey and settle back into my corner of the internet. It feels like forever! And what a lot has happened in the last four weeks! I wanted to catch you up on where I've been on my little 'holiday from blogging' with a few moments I've shared on my instagram - @lilyseaspray.
The biggest event has probably been THE BIG MOVE. Tomas and I moved in together during May and though there were a few teething issues at first (a flood through the bathroom ceiling on Day 2..), we're now incredibly settled and very happy with our new home. 

Work has been keeping me rather busy recently but I've still found time to enjoy payday cocktails with my Mummy, Pimms on the beach and indulge in the new season of Orange Is The New Black. Oh and I've managed to become hooked on homemade smoothies after my Dad got me a snazzy Smoothie-2-Go maker for my birthday. 

Oh yes my birthday, I turned the grand old age of 23. No that isn't mid-twenties yet (Dad I'm looking at you). I was thoroughly spoilt, ate a cupcake a day for four days and shared the weekend with my favourite people. 

I also had the exciting and slightly nerve wracking moment of meeting Tomas's Mum and her husband for the first time since we'd been together. They both live in New Zealand and it was lovely to meet the people you have only 'met' on Skype in person! I cooked a pulled pork dinner for Tomas's family and the only slight blip was my soggy cous cous. You can't win them all eh!

Anyway, fill me in on you and I'll promise not to leave it so long next time.

Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment