Wednesday 9 July 2014

A Shy Girl's Guide To Flashing Tummy | Primark Highwaisted Trousers







If you'd have told me 6 months ago I'd be flashing my tummy to the world on my own little blog I would have laughed in your face. My tummy is my worst feature in my opinion. So when the whole tummy 'cleavage/slither?!' trend came about I was sure I'd be giving that a wide birth! However after a fair few months' working my butt off with Nancy in boxcercise, I finally felt brave enough to dip my toe in. 

Now the beauty of this trend is that it doesn't call for a Britney Spear's style flesh flash, no no no with a good highwaist and a long crop top you end up showing the slimmest part of the tummy - hurrah!

I picked up these gorgeous blue (they also come in black), gingham, high-waisted trousers from Primark recently for £13 and they could not be better quality! They have the feel of Topshop Leigh Jeans but with a slightly thicker material (great for hiding lumps & bumps!). I got a size 10 in the end but they have so much stretch in them I would recommend down sizing if you pick these up. 

Paired quite simply with a H&M long crop top (a bargain at £2.99!) and of course my trusty, well loved, 'white' Converse and we are done!

Let me know what you think of this look, how you'll wear this trend and if you think I can justify buying the black pair too...!

Lily x





No comments:

Post a Comment