Friday 25 April 2014

Spring Office Look | The Pencil Skirt




Our air-conditioning has been switched over at work now which means that though it may be warming up outside, inside I'm reaching for my big jumper again! Leading to the dilemma every morning of how to dress for Spring, staying warm under the fans, whilst trying not to climb back under my cable knit jumpers that I'm a tad bored of after winter! 

Since losing a little weight from my boxcercise classes,I feel more comfortable in a pencil skirt. That and my friend Nancy and I guzzle Peppermint tea ALL day at work which definitely helps with any post Krispy Kreme bloating (perils of office treats!).

Camisole - Topshop
Pencil Skirt - Primark
Belt - Primark
Month Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Gift from Tomas from Joy
Sunglasses - Tomas's from Marrakech!
40 Denier Tights - Primark

This outfit is then smart enough to just chuck a lose, batwing cardigan or blazer over the top and I can stay warm at work and enjoy the sunshine on my shoulders at lunch! Perfect!

Lily x

4 comments:

  1. I love a good pencil skirt. I wish I worked in an office sometimes so I could rock office fashion :) (and eat office treats!)

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can totally rock it out of the office! Especially with your figure! Just take it up a little higher and maybe ditch the tights ;) xx

      Delete